Please see all information below before submitting your application…
· Gates to the field are open at 8.30 a.m. You can set up whenever you like but preferably before people arrive at around midday and thereafter.
· The actual fayre will open at midday and estimates to close around 5.00p.m.
· All stall holders are to report to the field organiser, who will direct you to the space allocated for you.
· Parking on the field close to your stand will be dependent on the weather conditions on the day
· You should be in possession of a current public liability insurance certificate if your business holds one and this should be available for inspection on arrival and prior to setting up. We acknowledge that some stall holders will not have any PL liability due to the nature of their stall.
· Any rides or stalls with moveable parts must carry the necessary current safety inspection certificate to show that the item is safe for the purpose it is designed for – without this certificate you will not be allowed onto the field
· Draycott Strawberry Fayre does not provide insurance cover for theft or damage to your stock and it is a condition of this booking that you adequately insure yourself against all risks and comply with (where necessary) with all food hygiene and health and safety legistation.
· In the event of a wet day, we will try to accommodate everyone in the Memorial Hall adjacent to the playing fields but if this happens we may have to reduce the size of your stall to accommodate as many stalls as possible. This will be based on a ‘first come, first served basis’
If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07788260885.